The team at Community Care Pediatrics – Clifton Park strives to be accessible to each and every patient. We have a patient portal, mycareDOT™ powered by FollowMyHealth™, that allows you to communicate with our office anytime, anywhere using a secure internet connection. mycareDOT™ offers patients and providers a wide array of services to facilitate health information exchange.
With mycareDOT™, you can:
- Request an appointment, instead of calling the office
- Request prescription refills
- Message your doctor or nursing staff
- Receive email care reminders
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
- View test and lab results
Reasons to try the portal
- It puts your health in your hands. The portal creates more of a partnership between you and your physician and leads to better outcomes.
- It’s convenient — available 24/7. You no longer need to wait on hold or play phone tag to make appointments or to ask about medications. Questions can be answered using the messaging feature and may save you an office visit.
- Allows for more accurate records. Problems, allergies, medications are all automatically entered into your portal account from your Electronic Health Record.
- Offers more productive visits. You can stay in touch with the office more frequently and prepare for your visits by making notes in advance.
- It’s Secure. The portal is HIPAA compliant with firewalls, encryption and password protections. It’s also more secure than regular email.
To enroll in mycareDot, you must first be an established patient of our practice. You will need to provide our office with your email address when you are there for your appointment. You will be sent an email inviting you to join the portal. Once you sign up, you can begin communicating with our office! Stop in any time for more information or visit the website to: